coAction Receviables Management provides an advanced platform that allows you to dramatically improve your order-to-cash process. Receivables Management combines the best of collection processes, customer collaboration and automation to manage collections-related activities and improve DSO.
- Prioritize collector portfolios leveragins risk data, account history, and other criteria
- Powerful automation, alert and task engines allow agents to focus their efforst more efficiently
- Integrates with power dialers, IVRs, and call centers
- Customizable emails and call templates provide standardized communications and allow attachment of account statements and invoices
- Receivables routing and prioritization allows for rapid escalation of issues
- Real-time monitoring and analytics tools provide insight into outstanding portfolios
- Collaborative platform for internal and external partners improves communication
- Process debtor payments via the Web
- Boost employee productivity through intelligent collections
- Track payment promises, disputes, and customer communications all from one unified platform
- Reduce DSO
- Exchange information with credit grantors via the Web
- Manage inbound and outbound calls effectively
- Understand and interpret customer behavior and key trends
- No software to install or maintain
For too long, collections and receivables departments have been using vanilla software systems to manage collections. Even with the best of collection process and strategies in place, the rigid and inflexible software environments used by many collections departments lack the breadth and depth of functionality needed in today's real time world. The lack of advanced collection management software has led to inadequate management of business workflow, more paper than needed floating around, lack of auditing & history and patch work systems based on spread sheets.
coAction.com interfaces with the end user's accounts receivable system. Employees can pull specific pieces of account data, such as balance owed and notes about the account, directly from multiple databases using drag and drop technology. Workloads can be prioritized by user-defined categories and other criteria that direct data flows and tasks to the appropriate employee or manager. coAction.com is focused on ways to boost end-user productivity. coAction.com integrates collections software with power dialers and call centers to more effectively manage inbound and outbound calls.Simple to use yet powerful boost to employee productivity
coAction.com makes it easier for collections personnel to exchange information with credit grantors, account executives, sales teams and managers via the Web, receive debtor payments via the Internet, and boost employee productivity. The platform uses analytical expertise, reporting, and data mining tools to understand and interpret customer behavior and key trends that change customer behavior. coAction.com uses the most predictive combination of models to measure risk, response, revenue or any other objective that is to be measured.